This post contains affiliate links. We may receive compensation when you click on links at no additional cost to you.
I don’t think I’ve spent that much time watching Netflix as I did last year, but I’m so grateful it’s available. My days are full of work on my blog (You can start your own blog with our free 5-day course) with Netflix running in the background. If there were degrees available to know about Netflix, at this point I would have earned a Ph.D. With this knowledge, I am happy to share some of my favorite shows on Netflix.
These are the shows only available on Netflix and updated to watch 2021 voraciously. There are a lot of other movies and series that I’ve loved on Netflix lately, but they are either no longer available, or they are not original on Netflix.
Here are 10 shows you should watch on Netflix:
1. Night Stalker: The Hunt for a Serial Killer- I grew up in Orange County, California. Back in the ’80s, so The Night Stalker was something I remember vividly. Watching this was amazing and terrifying, especially as a parent.
2. Emily in Paris- This was great for mindless watching. This isn’t to say that acting isn’t great and that it’s not super fun… It’s not a show that you’re going to have as dramatic an impact on your life as it might for others. If you want something to relax, sit back and enjoy – that’s it.
3. Stranger Things- 80s science fiction entertainment at its best! I denied myself this for a long time. we will miss you. I thought it would be very cheesy and when I tried to watch it when it was first released, I couldn’t get past the first episode. The truth is, it was painful to watch because I could see it through my mother’s eyes. I visited again recently and watched all the episodes released in a few days and can’t wait for the next season!
4. Mindhunter- The movie is set in the 1970s, as two FBI agents jump into the psychology of murder and learn firsthand about the killers. This has me on the edge of my seat for both seasons and I’m still hoping another seat will come soon!
5. Dash & Lily- This great series is definitely aimed at younger audiences, think teens and young adults, but it was a sweet little series worth watching for all age groups. It’s set around Christmas time in New York City, but don’t let that stop you from watching it all year round!
6. Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life- This is a special insert because it is an addition to the original series. If you haven’t seen Gilmore Girls, be sure to watch this first and then jump right into this!
7. Sweet Magnolia- Located in the southern town of Serenity, you will feel right at home amidst this group of family and friends who share all the ups and downs of life.
8. Lucifer- Hear me out on this because it doesn’t look like my other recommendations on this list. Lucifer is funny, witty, and a little gloomy at times. But it is really entertaining!
9. Travelers- A science fiction journey about humanity and saving the world. Enough said.
10. Sheet Creek- This might be one of my favorite series ever. I’ve already tried watching it a few times over the course of many years, but couldn’t get into it, so I never made it past the first episode. I finally made myself watch episode two and that was… I just couldn’t stop. With every passing minute, I fell in love with the Rose family and everyone else on Cheetah Creek.
Just add! Here are 10 of the best shows on Netflix.
This post has been updated from its original publication date in 2014.
Interested in starting your own car Articles?
for us Start a free business blogging course Includes:
- Everything we wish we knew before we started our blog.
- Everything we’ve learned over the past 10 years of successful blogging.
- Step-by-step instructions, simple and easy to follow.
- The right place to write your blog posts is.
- How to choose the best name for your blog.
- What to write and what not to write about.
- Direct access to ask all your questions.
- Much more!
Click here to find out more