For those depicted with Cupid’s bow and arrow, love is in the air this time of year and plans are in the making. If dumping his sweetheart away on a romantic vacation is on the table, travelers can consider Scottsdale for sure. From romantic resorts and luxury spas, to outdoor adventures and culinary delights, this desert destination checks all the boxes on Valentine’s Day.
- The Royal Romance Package and Via Cappello dining experience at Royal Palms Resort and Spa are perfectly combined to treat someone special like a king or queen. Guests can enjoy welcome amenities, breakfast for two, T. Cook’s dining credit, late check-out, and rose petal closing, with custom dinners in a cozy nook for just two. that’s cool!
- Celebrating your significant other is easy at Valley Ho Hotel, with a special three-course Valentine’s Day menu, live performances on Fridays and Saturdays, and special champagne shows at VH Spa. Additionally, the hotel’s prime location in the heart of downtown puts the lovebirds within walking distance of Scottsdale’s shopping, dining, art, and entertainment.
- As if mountain views, elegant serenity, and a private cabin weren’t enough to purge their feet, Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Bungalows sweetens the deal with a four-course culinary experience. This special dinner is meant to be shared with your loved one, with live music, first class seating to watch the sunset and a Mediterranean menu prepared with ingredients grown on the resort’s 23 acres.
- Valentine’s Day can also get away together at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa, celebrate the holiday with luxury accommodations and relax at Avania Spa, with wine and dining at the Alto ristorante e bar. The specially curated three-course menu is complemented by the sounds of live music in the adjacent Center Stage Bar. Night hat, anyone?
If you’re reading this article anywhere other than a luxury travel blog, it’s possible that this content was stolen without permission.
Please note the web address above and contact A Luxury Travel Blog to report this issue to them.
Thank you for your help in combating content theft.
- Reach new heights and create lasting memories with a special sunset (or sunrise) hot air balloon ride with Hot Air Tours or Rainbow Riders. It’s hard to top a night in the sky ending with a champagne toast.
- Valentine’s Day plans are laid out minimally at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Well-and-Being Spa, with The Supreme Couples Spa Day package. It’s a one-stop shop designed to impress, with 60-minute signature couples massage, 60-minute Desert Botanical Facial for two, manicure and pedicure for two, dining credit, valet parking, sundae on the cake, and a bottle of Veuve Cliquot.
- For the couple that loves games and friendly competition, look no further than Puzzle Rides – where a city ride meets a spirited scavenger hunt – or Mavrix’s VIP Date Night Special, including bowling, games, libations and candy.
- Surprise an animal lover with a night of hearts and howls at the Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center. They will never forget this special evening at the wildlife sanctuary, which ends with a gift basket to share.
- Dress up and celebrate Valentine’s Day 2022 by taking a selfie together at the Scottsdale Selfie. They provide the backdrops and lighting, while the pairings provide the Kodak moment.